bonkers adj : informal or slang terms for mentally irregular; "it used to drive my husband balmy" [syn: balmy, barmy, bats, batty, buggy, cracked, crackers, daft, dotty, fruity, haywire, kooky, kookie, loco, loony, loopy, nuts, nutty, round the bend, around the bend, wacky, whacky]
Bonkers can refer to:
- Bonkers (TV series), the Disney animated television series.
- Bonkers (2007 TV series), the ITV comedy television series.
- Bonkers!, an ATV variety show that starred The Hudson Brothers
- Bonkers (pricing game), the game played on The Price Is Right.
- Bonkers! (board game), the Parker Brothers/Milton Bradley board game.
- Bonkers candy, the Nabisco candy.
(compilation), the happy hardcore compilation series.
- Bonkers 2: Now We're Totally Bonkers
- Bonkers 3: A Journey into Madness
- Bonkers 4: World Frenzy
- Bonkers 5: Anarchy in the Universe
- Bonkers 6: Wheel Crazy
- Bonkers 7: Millennium Fever
- Bonkers 8: The Rezurrection
- Bonkers 9: Hardcore Mutation
- Bonkers X
- Bonkers XI: Forevolution
- Bonkers 12: The Dirty Dozen
- Bonkers 13: Hardcore Horror Show
- Bonkers 14: Hardcore Strikes Back
- Bonkers 15: Legends of the Core
- Bonkers 16: Maximum Hardcore Energy!
- Best of Bonkers
- Bonkers 17: Re-Booted
bonkers in German: Bonkers
bonkers in French: Bonkers
bonkers in Russian: Bonkers
balmy, bananas, barmy, bats, batty, beany, bedlamite, brainsick, buggy, bughouse, bugs, crackbrained, crackers, cuckoo, daffy, dippy, dotty, flaky, flipped, freaked-out, fruitcakey, fruity, gaga, goofy, haywire, just plain nuts, kooky, loony, loopy, nuts, nutty, off the hinges, off the track, off the wall, potty, round the bend, screwball, screwballs, screwy, slaphappy, wacky